Summer School Tuition Scholarships
Scholarships in the form of a full waiver of tuition fees for the entire AAPM 2021 Summer School are being offered for applicants who are in the first five years of their careers in medical physics.
- Strong consideration will be given to applicants who are in the first five years of their careers post training. Medical Physics Residents may also apply but will be considered after those applicants that meet the criteria of full-time employees in the first five years of their career.
- Applicants must be members of the AAPM in good standing.
- Submit at least two letters of reference stating why attendance at this Summer School would benefit the applicant.
- Submit a letter stating that support of tuition is not available, with documentation from the employer, if possible; or that the applicant is self-employed.
- The above materials must be received by March 31, 2021. Please send an electronic copy to Jordan Kehrt.
Please note the Scholarship Committee will make final decisions and notify applicants prior to May 26th.
We suggest you wait to register until you receive an email notification on the status of your scholarship application. If you are not awarded a scholarship, you will still have time to take advantage of the early registration fees (deadline May 26, 2021). Successful candidates will be given specific instructions with their notifications on how to proceed with registration as a scholarship recipient.
Deadline has passed to Apply for Tuition Scholarships