Before you proceed to the next step, please note the following:
- All AAPM meeting participants shall abide by PP-31 -- AAPM Code of Conduct at Meetings and Social Events.
- Registration Categories & Fees can be reviewed here.
- If you are registering as a Non-Member Student, you will be required to submit a letter with specific information that is outlined here.
- Attention Medical Dosimetrists and Rad Technologists/Therapists:
- You should have received an email from AAMD/ASRT that included a special code needed to receive AAPM Member registration rates.
ASRT has modified the criteria for earning credits for on demand content. AAPM will apply for CAT A credits for watching simulive content during its scheduled time and performing the required evaluation. AAPM will not apply for CAT A credits for sessions viewed on demand after their scheduled time.