The AAPM Virtual Patient Communication for Medical Physicists Workshop will seek approval from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc.(CAMPEP) for MPCEC 9.33 continuing education credit hours.
- To obtain MPCEC credit, attendees must complete the online evaluation survey.
- The online evaluation survey will be available beginning September 23rd through October 25, 2021. The system will close at 11:59 PM ET on October 25, 2021.
- Attendees must complete the survey by October 25, 2021 in order to receive MPCEC credit.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the CEC evaluation survey.
- MPCEC credits will be released by November 8, 2021.
CEC Evaluation System is now closed. Credits will be released to attendees on November 8, 2021.