Summer School Tuition Scholarships
Scholarships in the form of a full registration fee waiver are being offered for the 2022 AAPM Summer School.
- Strong consideration will be given to applicants who are in the first five years of their careers, post-training. Medical Physics Residents may also apply but will be considered after those applicants that meet the criteria of full-time employees in the first five years of their career.
- Applicants must be members of AAPM in good standing.
- Summer School Scholarship Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Maximum one (1) page personal statement stating why attendance at the 2022 AAPM Summer School would benefit the applicant
- Two (2) letters of reference stating why attendance at the 2022 AAPM Summer School would benefit the applicant
- Letter stating that support for applicant’s registration fees is not available from employer (if self-employed, please submit a letter stating this)
The above materials must be received no later than Monday, March 7, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Please send an electronic copy of all required documents to Payton Brown.
AAPM will notify applicants of the Summer School Scholarship Subcommittee’s final selections prior to Tuesday, April 26, 2022—the early registration fee deadline.
We suggest you wait to register until you receive an email notification regarding the status of your application. Successful candidates will be given specific instructions on how apply the full registration fee waiver to their registration. If you are not awarded a scholarship, you will still have time to take advantage of the discounted registration fees.
Deadline has passed to Apply for Tuition Scholarships