To obtain continuing education credit, attendees must complete an online CEC evaluation survey.
Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the online CEC evaluation survey.
The survey will be available online Saturday, April 17 through Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Attendees must complete the survey by June 1 in order to receive CAMPEP credit.
Attendees can only evaluate sessions that have taken place on days covered by their registration category.
After the meeting:
- Following the close of the 2021 AAPM Virtual Spring Clinical Meeting online CEC evaluation system, AAPM will provide CAMPEP with participant contact information, credits earned, and the appropriate processing fees in order for individual participants to access their personal 2021 AAPM Virtual Spring Clinical Meeting transcript via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Please be advised, CAMPEP transcripts are viewable via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Participants will not receive a hardcopy CAMPEP transcript. Should a participant need a hardcopy of the 2021 AAPM Virtual Spring Clinical Meeting transcript, an individual may order a hardcopy transcript from CAMPEP. View details here.
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
MPCEC credits will be released on June 9, 2021.
Note: Individuals registered as Companions are not eligible for MPCEC.
CONTINUING EDUCATION MEETING PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Review basic knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Conduct sessions on the current state of the art and standards of practice.
- Provide a peer interchange forum for exchanging information and concepts.