The 2022 AAPM Virtual Spring Clinical Meeting will apply to the American Society of Radiologic Technologists for approval of Category A credits for the meeting.
- To obtain credits you must attend each ASRT approved session in entirety.
- Attendees must complete the onsite attendance verification and return to an AAPM staff member at the registration desk. Verification of attendance forms cannot be accepted post meeting. Attendees must provide a valid ASRT Participant number in order to obtain credits.
- You must complete the online evaluation survey in order to receive CAT credit. Please note your ASRT/ARRT ID number is required in order to complete the online evaluation survey. CAT A Credit cannot be released without the appropriate ID number.
- ASRT has modified the criteria for earning credits for On-Demand content. AAPM will apply for CAT A credits for live content during its scheduled time. AAPM will not apply for CAT A credits for sessions viewed On-Demand.
- AAPM will provide certificates to attendees that are in full compliance on May 17, 2022.
ASRT CAT A Approved Sessions: Coming Soon!