The AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting has been approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) for 42 MPCEC continuing education credit hours including a maximum of two credit hours for general ePoster viewing.
- To obtain continuing education credit, attendees must attend sessions in person or via the on-demand option and complete the required online CEC evaluation survey. On-demand viewing is available 24 hours after each live session ends.
- Please note your badge ID will be required in order to complete the online CEC evaluation survey.
- The survey will be available online Saturday, April 1 through Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
- Attendees must complete the survey by May 16th in order to receive CAMPEP approved MPCEC.
- Attendees can only evaluate sessions that have taken place on days covered by their registration category.
After the Meeting:
- Following the close of the AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting online CEC evaluation system, AAPM will provide CAMPEP with participant contact information, credits earned, and the appropriate processing fees in order for individual participants to access their personal 2023 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting transcript via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Please be advised, CAMPEP transcripts are viewable via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Participants will not receive a hardcopy CAMPEP transcript. Should a participant need a hardcopy of the 2023 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting transcript, an individual may order a hard copy transcript from CAMPEP. View details here.
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- MPCEC credits will be released on May 23, 2023.
- Note: Individuals registered as Companions are not eligible for MPCEC.
CONTINUING EDUCATION MEETING PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Review basic knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Conduct sessions on the current state of the art and standards of practice.
- Provide a peer interchange forum for exchanging information and concepts.
As an added benefit of registration, On-Demand recordings will be available during the meeting and for up to a year post via the Meeting Platform. After a year, selected content will be moved into the AAPM Virtual Library.
Earn your credits…..
For designated content, Registrants are eligible to receive continuing education credit (e.g., CAMPEP MPCEC hours) during the meeting and for six weeks following via the meeting online evaluation system. The online evaluation system will close at 11:59 pm ET, Tuesday, May 16, 2023. Credits will be posted by May 23, 2023.
Non-Registrants, regardless of AAPM membership status, will be able to access the meeting content after an interval of time via the AAPM Virtual Library.
- AAPM members will gain access to selected content through the AAPM Virtual Library one year after the meeting.
- Non-members will gain access to selected content two years after the meeting.
Want access to the 2023 meeting content earlier?
Non-members may purchase Online Education Credits Program Access one year following the meeting to access selected content via the AAPM Virtual Library. Non-members are eligible to earn CAMPEP MPCEC hours through available successful quiz completion.